Abu Dhabi City Tour
Abu Dhabi is the largest of the 7 Emirates and a rapidly emerging metropolis. It has few of the most prominent architectures like the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Yas Marina Circuit, Ferrari World and many more.
What is to see in Abu Dhabi?
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (entry is available to all but, remember to wear conservative clothing)
- Emirates Palace
- Vast and still renovating Abu Dhabi cornice
- Abu Dhabi Marina Mall
- Finally a lunch at the hotel before returning back to your hotel.
Itinerary for Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Pickup Time:
08.00 - 08.30 hrs
- Dropoff Time:
14.00 - 14.30 hrs
Approx. 6 hours (including transportation time)
- Days of Operation :
Saturday to Thursday
- Tour Inclusions :
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Emirates Palace, Marina Mall,
- Dates Market , Abu Dhabi Corniche and Dhow Wharfage,
- Buffet Lunch at 5* hotel.
- Transportation :
- Available Supplements :
- Foreign language guide
- Private vehicle
- Lunch (with private vehicles only)
- Important Note :
We stop by many of the landmarks and some just pass by...